Friday, December 6, 2013

Pasteleria La Terrazza



Our visit to Robinson's Magnolia was a bit hectic; Vicky and Monique were looking for some gifts for a birthday party that they would attending, some school supplies were needed from National bookstore, and some chocolate freebies had to be claimed before the promotion period was over.  After some time, my feet were squished to the point of extinction, and I hurried over to Pasteleria La Terrazza to order ahead, while my two ladies were finishing up with their shopping.


Vicky had previously dined at their branch near Sanctuario de San Antonio, and it was a pleasant experience, so when I suggested that we try the branch, she was all for it.  As I sat down, I was given some bread, tomato dip and liver pate--if I didn't stop myself, I would have been full just munching on this.  We had tagliatelle in truffle cream, topped with porcini mushrooms and parma ham, and 2 thin crust pizzas.



The all meat pizza was flavorful enough, but the pepperoni pizza (with olives, capers and anchovies) was truly delightful to the palate.  I just wish that the crust were a bit crunchier such that when you hold the pizza slice, the tendency for the slice to fold is minimized.  We topped dinner with a slice of chocolate cake, which we shared among the 3 of us.  Overall, we spent some P550 per head, but since we couldn't finish the pizzas, we had a lot of food in our take home paper bag.



No comments:

Post a Comment