Monday, December 9, 2013

L' Opera



There's something about the interior ambiance of L' Opera at the Fort Strip that makes me reach out for a cocktail.  Some places I ask for a beer.  Some others, scotch.  But the lazy cozy feeling at this restaurant gets to me, and I instinctively ask for a Campari soda.



We had a family dinner with Jefferson and Alexandra, and I chose the place because of its roadside entrance, which is very convenient for Kong and Gwammy.  We started off with a meat pizza to share, and I had mixed ravioli (scallops and seafood), and scampi.  I understand that Michaela, Vicky, Monique and Annika had lamb, fish and pasta, but I was too engrossed in the conversation to take pictures of what they ordered.




We spent something like P900 per head for the meal, and thoroughly enjoyed the dinner. Given the setting, table finery and ambiance, I'd say it was a good experience for the kids.




No comments:

Post a Comment