Monday, November 2, 2015

Terry's (Pasong Tamo)



I've written about the food in Terry's Podium and this time I was looking for their store along Pasong Tamo.  To my surprise, the security guard told me that they moved across the street to a new location behind the 7-11 store.  I was lucky to get there before noon; the few parking spaces that were available would be filled as the lunchtime crowd would swell.


Croquettes

Salpicao

Paella

Callos

Nice and cozy interiors, the ambiance reminds me of old-world charm, a place that you would like to take your significant other to celebrate those special occasions.  Food was good, as usual, but be prepared to take you anti-cholesterol medicine if you have one plate too many. Average spend would be around P900 per person.



No comments:

Post a Comment