Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Silantro



Mita came to me with delight bursting from her facial expression.  She had eaten at a newly opened Fil-Mex joint called Silantro at the UP Town Center, and it was good.  I understand that the restaurant started in Dagupan City, and recently expanded into the Metro.  I told her we had to try their Kapitolyo branch, as I heard it was a favorite with local foodies.  I was quite right; imagine we arrived rather early for lunch (11:30am), but we sat on the last available table, and people just waited in line.  We opened our lunch with beef-topped nachos (real beef strips) and shared a burrito.  Busog for just under P200 per head.  We'll be back!





P. S. Ate there a second time around with my trucking buddies, and had a slightly different menu.  All yummy, good value for money...






No comments:

Post a Comment