Saturday, August 29, 2015

Jin Jiang Inn



My search for a place in the Ortigas area to book some relatives on holiday brought me to the Jin Jiang Inn along San Miguel Avenue.  The building was formerly known as the Medical City Hospital and the property has been refurbished to house the Chinese hotel brand. Introductory prices aren't bad at the P3,000 range for a room for two; I must say that it has a very good location for a budget hotel.  This is probably an indication of the latent strength of the Chinese tourist market; I think some local businessmen are looking forward to a growth in Chinese tourist arrivals once an amiable diplomatic solution to the dispute on the west Philippine Sea can be forged.  My guess--other regional hotel brands will also be coming into the local market over the next few years.  Let's open our doors to more tourist arrivals!


No comments:

Post a Comment