Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Wildflour



This is one time that I've gone to two branches of the same restaurant in one day.  Probably a dash of brand loyalty!  Had a breakfast meeting at the newly-opened Legaspi Village branch of Wildflour.  It was a fast meeting, so I had little time to savor the many breads that they had laid out.  Judging from what was given to me, I can say that this establishment has the expertise in churning out such delicious breads!


My breakfast order had everything in a nutshell--poached eggs, half a loaf of bread, some jelly, orange juice and coffee!  Roughly around P600.



The dinner meeting was at the Podium branch, and this time we had a little more fun with the menu--

Bulalo with matching sauce and bread.  I forget my cholesterol count.

Club Sandwich

Flat Bread Pizza

Roasted Chicken

Lasagna
I must not sit too long at their dinner table.  I will lose all the gains I have made in watching my diet.  Casual dining with a reasonable price range, Wildflour is a good place to meet up with friends and have a long lazy tete-a-tete.



No comments:

Post a Comment